PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released various official notifications inviting eligible candidates for 1,110 Apprentice posts in various trades on its official website www.powergrid.in.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) a public sector Maharatna company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. PGCIL is recruiting a total of 1,110 trainees in various fields and trades including Electrical ITI, Electrical Diploma, Civil Diploma, Graduate Civil, Electrical and Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science graduate and HR Executive Payroll and Employee Data Management etc. posts are included.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Recruitment Bord||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Job Title||PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Industry||GOI Power Sector|
|Qualifications||GraduateITI/B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc./ MBA (HR) / MSW|
|Basic Salary||11,000-15,000 (additional ₹ 2500) INR PER MONTH|
Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released various official notifications inviting eligible candidates for 1,110 Apprentice posts in various trades on its official website www.powergrid.in.
The online application process has started from 21st July 2021. The last date to apply online is August 20, 2021. The applicant must be at least 18 years of age to fulfill the eligibility conditions of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
PGCIL Apprentice Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Corporate Centre, Gurugram – 44
- Northern Zone – I, Faridabad – 134
- Northern Zone – II, Jammu – 83
- Northern Zone – III, Lucknow – 96
- Eastern Zone – I, Patna – 82
- Eastern Zone – II, Kolkata – 74
- North Eastern Zone, Shillong – 127
- Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar -53
- Western Zone – I, Nagpur – 112
- Western Zone – II, Vadodara – 115
- Southern Zone – I, Hyderabad – 76
- Southern Zone – II, Bengaluru -114
- Total 1,110 Posts
How to Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
BPRD Recruitment 2021 Apply Offline
The process of registration and application will be done through online mode only. Interested candidates can apply online till August 20, 2021. The direct link to apply online is active. Candidates should first register themselves on one of the following websites – portal.mhrdnats.gov.in or apprenticeshipindia.org. After registration now candidates have to visit the official website powergrid.in and click on the link apply online.
- Now click on login button.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Make payment if applicable.
- Now finally submit the form.